The MaxxECU PDM20 is an advanced Power Distribution Module for MaxxECU units and is designed to replace fuses and relays in a modern way.
- Max 230A.
- 20 outputs (8x25A, 8x15A, 4x8A).
- 7 digital / analog (0-24V) inputs.
- All outputs can be PWM controlled.
- Dedicated +5V power supply and sensor ground.
- CAN bus for communication and setup management with MaxxECU MTune PC software.
- Overcurrent protected adjustable levels with automatic restart with soft start option.
- Warning levels for under / over currents.
- Works with all MaxxECU devices.
- Error code handling.
- Support for CAN keypads.
- Built-in energy saving mode that draws only 0.004A.
- For high loads, outputs are connected in parallel.
1 pcs 2098
MaxxECU PDM20 unit without accessories
1 pcs 2097
MaxxECU PDM20 accessories
1 pcs 2108
MaxxECU PDM20 wiring diagram (printed)