used wheel setup
Specifies which wheel setup the system will use, used for wheel speed calculations.
•Setup 1 - uses the tire dimensions from setup 1...
•Setup 2 - uses the tire dimensions from setup 2...
•Selected by digital input - Setup 1 is default, when the digital input signal wheel setup (use setup 2 when active) is active, setup 2 is used in the system.
setup 1 name
Name of this tire setup, ex street.
setup 2 name
Name of this tire setup, ex drag.
front wheel circumference
Specifies front wheel circumference, use the Calculate button to Calculate from tire dimension.
rear wheel circumference
Specifies rear wheel circumference, use the Calculate button to Calculate from tire dimension.
Rear Tire growth correction
Specifies the tire growth in percent.
The correction value is interpolated from 0km/h driven wheel speed to the below AT SPEED value.
Correction to be applied.
Using your time slip you can tune the growth value.
If you time slip is showing 100km/h, but your log says 110km/h, you need to use an correction of 10%. In this example the 10% correction is linear interpolated between the 0 speed and 100km/h. At 200km/h this settings will correct the wheel speed with 20%.
Circumference calculator, enter tire dimension or tire height, press OK when done.
1. Setup your current tire configuration, and used wheel setup = selected by digital input.
2. Label the Bluetooth switch to for example "DragTires" in Configuration --> Bluetooth settings.
4. Tap and hold on MDash surface, tap on ADD SWITCH.
5. Select the Bluetooth switch labeled "DragTires", change the size to suit your needs and finally press Add item.
6. The switch is now activated on the MDash surface, when ON, wheel setup 2 is used in the system for wheel speed calculations.